Watercolors are one of the best mediums for quick landscape sketches. More often our sketches are just simplified captures of the nature scenes or objects. They may not be perfect or completely finished work of art, but a quick impression with a certain mood and essential color reference. I decided to try creating my landscape sketches on folded pieces of watercolor paper to save them as a collection of suggestions for my future landscape paintings and with the idea of turning them later into one of a kind original Greeting cards set.
- “Essence “. Painting as a commission. Challenging experience In 5 steps. January 30, 2017
- Experimenting with Pebeo paints. Part 3. January 30, 2017
- “Crimson poppy”.Exploring Pebeo paints.Part 2. January 10, 2017
- Exploring new medium.Pebeo paints. Part1. November 12, 2016
- Mixed media delight May 4, 2015