This page was created as intuitive painting. Background is collaged with newspapers (previously sprayed with black paint) and tape transfer. This little image gave me the color combination of Blue+ Orange, which is one of my favorite on the color wheel. I added the wash of blue acrylic paint to the background, then stamped orange squares using acrylic paint and foam stamp to repeat the orange color on the tape transferred image. The last step – loosely sketched the horse’s face. I like when background becomes a part of the main image.
- “Essence “. Painting as a commission. Challenging experience In 5 steps. January 30, 2017
- Experimenting with Pebeo paints. Part 3. January 30, 2017
- “Crimson poppy”.Exploring Pebeo paints.Part 2. January 10, 2017
- Exploring new medium.Pebeo paints. Part1. November 12, 2016
- Mixed media delight May 4, 2015