Here is the final page # 30 for the July 2013 Project for a month! When I started this challenge (“finding “a face in my random prepared backgrounds-Art journal pages) I was wondering if I would have enough imagination and creativity to work on the same subject every day. Now, after 30 days and 30 finished pages, I have even more ideas and certainly will continue exploring the Face as a subject in my future art work. After following this challenge/exercise for a month, I think, I have developed with my own style of face painting/creating/finding. I can see repeated elements in every face I have created, even though I really did my best to make each one of them different and unique.
- “Essence “. Painting as a commission. Challenging experience In 5 steps. January 30, 2017
- Experimenting with Pebeo paints. Part 3. January 30, 2017
- “Crimson poppy”.Exploring Pebeo paints.Part 2. January 10, 2017
- Exploring new medium.Pebeo paints. Part1. November 12, 2016
- Mixed media delight May 4, 2015