This page was already “loaded” with colors and textures. If you have read my older posts, you know that my current Art journal is a Junk journal. Before I put it together each page was already painted, collaged, etc. I used Golden heavy gel (my favorite medium for collaging) to adhere variety of papers and cotton fabric to the page. This time I have “found” the obvious face in profile waiting for me in the background. I just had to squint, look at the page from the distance, and the shape of the profile was there.
- “Essence “. Painting as a commission. Challenging experience In 5 steps. January 30, 2017
- Experimenting with Pebeo paints. Part 3. January 30, 2017
- “Crimson poppy”.Exploring Pebeo paints.Part 2. January 10, 2017
- Exploring new medium.Pebeo paints. Part1. November 12, 2016
- Mixed media delight May 4, 2015