For the June 14th here is the face # 14.This page had some bright and busy painted background (originally the paper was used to clean up brushes, stencil, stamps etc). If you have read older posts, you know that the idea of the project is to “find a face”. I “found” the face of a child in the existing shades of the background. I left the bottom part of the background showing as is and glazed the top part around the face with translucent yellow paint. It is an acrylic painting.
- “Essence “. Painting as a commission. Challenging experience In 5 steps. January 30, 2017
- Experimenting with Pebeo paints. Part 3. January 30, 2017
- “Crimson poppy”.Exploring Pebeo paints.Part 2. January 10, 2017
- Exploring new medium.Pebeo paints. Part1. November 12, 2016
- Mixed media delight May 4, 2015