Recently I found a step-by-step art instruction book “Children’s portraits in oil” by Wendon Blake/ paintings by George Passantino. I used the demonstration #1 “Brown-haired girl”. Of cause painting with acrylics is not the same as with oils. I had to work very fast mixing and blending. I used red underpainting vs. white canvas (in demo).It was a good exercise.
- “Essence “. Painting as a commission. Challenging experience In 5 steps. January 30, 2017
- Experimenting with Pebeo paints. Part 3. January 30, 2017
- “Crimson poppy”.Exploring Pebeo paints.Part 2. January 10, 2017
- Exploring new medium.Pebeo paints. Part1. November 12, 2016
- Mixed media delight May 4, 2015