For today I decided simply paint with acrylics on gessoed paper (Art journal page). I do not like portraits with teeth showing in smile: it’s easy to draw unpleasant face with a grin. That is why I did it on purpose: made myself to overcome my fear to paint that open smile. I also plan to practice painting/drawing different facial expressions.
- “Essence “. Painting as a commission. Challenging experience In 5 steps. January 30, 2017
- Experimenting with Pebeo paints. Part 3. January 30, 2017
- “Crimson poppy”.Exploring Pebeo paints.Part 2. January 10, 2017
- Exploring new medium.Pebeo paints. Part1. November 12, 2016
- Mixed media delight May 4, 2015