Last season I took some nice photos of my garden Lilies with the plan to use them as a reference for my future paintings. This page is a quick sketch-exercise with the color palette. I used black gesso as underpainting. I like the bright colors against black.
- “Essence “. Painting as a commission. Challenging experience In 5 steps. January 30, 2017
- Experimenting with Pebeo paints. Part 3. January 30, 2017
- “Crimson poppy”.Exploring Pebeo paints.Part 2. January 10, 2017
- Exploring new medium.Pebeo paints. Part1. November 12, 2016
- Mixed media delight May 4, 2015