It was a really fun page to make: I painted background with acrylics on a piece of dark red paper (it created underpainting effect), drew simple shapes of the trees and filled in the sketch with torn pieces of telephone book pages. Matte acrylic medium is my favorite material for collaging. Previously I used the telephone book pages as my work surface cover, so they were slightly marked with acrylics. I like the effect on collage. It’s hard to see on photo, but on the top right corner there is an area covered with gold spray paint. It was an accident, when I sprayed an object for a different project on the same work table. That golden color on a top corner of the page looks like sun light. I am pleased with the result and will use this page technique for a bigger mixed-media painting.
- “Essence “. Painting as a commission. Challenging experience In 5 steps. January 30, 2017
- Experimenting with Pebeo paints. Part 3. January 30, 2017
- “Crimson poppy”.Exploring Pebeo paints.Part 2. January 10, 2017
- Exploring new medium.Pebeo paints. Part1. November 12, 2016
- Mixed media delight May 4, 2015