These two pages spread started as one page at first, but in a process I decided to connect and blend two pages in one painted collage by using the same colors and repeating elements. I used acrylic paint, photo print (my face on the painted bird body), magazine clippings, dictionary cut out with the definition, india ink pen, crackle medium, stencil, paint crème, mat medium. Techniques used: paint over technique (on the right page the face is painted with acrylics over the magazine image), crackled paint, stenciling, stamping, and hand writing.
- “Essence “. Painting as a commission. Challenging experience In 5 steps. January 30, 2017
- Experimenting with Pebeo paints. Part 3. January 30, 2017
- “Crimson poppy”.Exploring Pebeo paints.Part 2. January 10, 2017
- Exploring new medium.Pebeo paints. Part1. November 12, 2016
- Mixed media delight May 4, 2015