I like a glossy finished look of artwork done with resin,but I do not like working with toxic industrial types of materials and the fact that resin will yellow with time. I have read about Pebeo brand on-line and recently finally had chance to purchase a good collection of variety of Pebeo oil based , glass and ceramic paints. At first I used pouring technique being mesmerized by unusual and unpredictable designs created by simply chemical reaction of the paints. After few experiments I have learned how to control the paints and create more defined shapes.I used stretched canvas as a surface. Mixed media game begins: I am officially obsessed with Pebeo paints!
- “Essence “. Painting as a commission. Challenging experience In 5 steps. January 30, 2017
- Experimenting with Pebeo paints. Part 3. January 30, 2017
- “Crimson poppy”.Exploring Pebeo paints.Part 2. January 10, 2017
- Exploring new medium.Pebeo paints. Part1. November 12, 2016
- Mixed media delight May 4, 2015